Are you a qualified Engineering Surveyor ? At McGregor Surveys we will offer you an enjoyable environment in which to work and provide ongoing training and mentoring to develop your skills.
We welcome you to send us your resumé – current advertised vacancies will be listed below.
CURRENT AVAILABLE POSITIONS
Project Surveyor – FIFO (WA)
This is an exciting opportunity for a Project Surveyor to join a developing surveying company which deals in a variety of industries throughout Western Australia and beyond.
We are currently looking for a high quality Project Surveyor that is interested in a FIFO position on Mine Development projects throughout Western Australia.
To be successful in this role, applicants must possess:
- An unrestricted right to work in Australia
- A Degree Qualification in Surveying
- Previous industry experience
- Preferably experience with Topcon surveying equipment and Magnet (Civilcad) software
- Excellent communication skills – both written and oral
- A current Manual “C” Class WA drivers licence
Applicants will be
- able to work effectively in a team environment
- Hard working
If this sounds like you, we would like to hear from you and for having the above attributes you will be rewarded with the following:
- Supportive team environment.
- Excellent career development opportunities.
- Opportunities to work on African Mine Development Projects
- Excellent remuneration with all employee entitlements.
McGregor Surveys believes that the most valuable asset in any company is their personnel and we will endeavour to meet your expectations.
To apply for this position please send your CV and cover letter to our Managing Director, Brad McGregor via email and /or call to make any enquiries:
M: 0499 001 442