Are you a student, survey assistant, draftsman, engineering surveyor or licensed surveyor? At McGregor Surveys we will offer you an enjoyable environment in which to work and provide ongoing training and mentoring to develop your skills.
We welcome you to send us your resumé – current advertised vacancies will be listed below.
CURRENT AVAILABLE POSITIONS
Graduate Surveyor (WA)
This is an exciting opportunity for a graduate surveyor to join a developing surveying company which deals in a variety of industries throughout Western Australia and beyond.
We are currently looking for a high quality surveying graduate that is interested in becoming a Licensed Surveyor and to undertake training under a professional training agreement (PTA). You will receive one on one training in all facets of surveying with the main objective of being trained up to be a Licensed Surveyor.
To be successful in this role, applicants must possess:
- An unrestricted right to work in Australia
- A Degree Qualification in Surveying
- Previous industry experience
- Preferably experience with Topcon surveying equipment and Magnet (Civilcad) software
- Excellent communication skills – both written and oral
Applicants will be
- able to work effectively in a team environment
- Hard working
If this sounds like you, we would like to hear from you and for having the above attributes you will be rewarded with the following:
- Supportive team environment.
- Excellent career development opportunities.
- Full time position with flexible hours.
- A fully equipped office with all the modern conveniences.
- Excellent remuneration with all employee entitlements.
McGregor Surveys believes that the most valuable asset in any company is their personnel and we will endeavour to meet your expectations.
To apply for this position please send your CV and cover letter to our Managing Director, Brad McGregor via email and /or call to make any enquiries:
M: 0499 001 442